Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garylsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 03:07 PM
    I have two paks of toppsbaseball cards not opened one1982 and 1986 plus 3 scorebooks1
    2 topps baseball cards with gum not opened 1982 1986 plus 3 baseball scorebooks 1 1940 2 1939 1940 playing brooklyn and 2 playing chicigo want to know what they are worth
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2010, 12:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by garylsmith View Post
    2 topps baseball cards with gum not opened 1982 1986 plus 3 baseball scorebooks 1 1940 2 1939 1940 playing brooklyn and 2 playing chicigo want to know what they are worth
    Hi, garylsmith!

Who are the players are on the cards and what are the numbers of the cards on the cards, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability of getting an ace from 50 cards if 2 cards are randomly removed from 52 [ 6 Answers ]

From a pack of 52 cards 2 cards are randomly removed. Then what is the probability of getting an ace from remaining 50 cards?

Reading cards using playing cards [ 3 Answers ]

I was tought to read cards using a regular deck of playing cards but its been a few years... any ways if anyone also knows this method I only use 7's through Aces but can't remember what 4 Jacks connected means ! i.e.. 3 queens is a fight - 3 kings good news brings- 3 jacks is a friend travels...

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

1986 boxed set of baseball cards [ 3 Answers ]

I have a boxed set of 1986 baseball cards where do I go to find the value of them ? :o

I never opened this account! [ 4 Answers ]

I just received a 3cb report and transunion is showing a collection/charge off on my bureau from Alltell comm. posted 12/04. I never had an Alltell account! Here is what I think happened... in 1999 I had spoken with a sales rep from Alltel and asked him to give me a quote for the business I had at...

View more questions Search