Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwayne57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 01:41 PM
    11hp craftsman riding mower parts
    Hi, I have an older 11hp craftsman ride on mower, need to locate a mandrel for the mower deck? any ideas?
    Thanks
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 04:45 PM

Hi,
    Yes, look under the seat for a number starting with 917 and add it here.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman riding mower not cutting evenly and sometimes leaves parts untouched. [ 2 Answers ]

My craftsman riding mower doesn't seem to cut evenly and sometimes leaves portions untouched??

Craftsman riding mower not cutting evenly and sometimes leaves parts untouched. [ 0 Answers ]

My craftsman riding mower doesn't seem to cut evenly and sometimes leaves portions untouched??

Craftsman 11hp 5 speed riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

Ran well all last summer,but now it turns over but won't run,put gas in carb. And it run till that gas is used. This is an older riding mower and need some help.also is there a place on the net that I can find a manual and diagrams of motor

My 11hp Craftsman riding mower will not start [ 2 Answers ]

My mower just keeps turning over but not starting up . I have checked everying ,all I know is I was cutting my land and it just died and now will not start . Please help thank you

Craftsman 11hp riding mower [ 5 Answers ]

I have a friend who has an old Craftsman 11hp riding mower and is having some problems. The ignition switch was broken and has been started with a screwdriver until it finally broke. I got a replacement switch today and installed it and now as soon as it is put in the "on" position the engine...

View more questions Search