Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Electric pto clutch problems
    1994 Troybilt Gtx 18 Model 13060. I need a pto clutch part # 1744401 which is no longer made. Looking for a electric pto clutch 4 1/2" double pulley, 1/2 belt,1 1/8" shaft, 3 15/16" height that I can attach to a made metal plate which can be mounted to the motor. The original clutch manufacturer is Ogura which I have contacted to no avail. A clutch that looks close is a Oregon OEP33113 but before I spend the money I would like someone's opinion as to whether it would work. Thank you
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 05:14 PM

Hi,
    I might suggest that you try checking out the Warner CMS 250 family of clutches. Take the link to the literature and go to the bottom of the page to download the literature:
    Warner Electric
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Bilt Electric Clutch pto stops [ 2 Answers ]

Need install tips. I have a project that someone else started and never finished. Need a diagram and advice. Model # 17aa5abp766 Zero Turn. Before he took off the old one and bought the new one the PTO would work for five minutes then stop. Replace the neutal sensors. Still the same problem. Thank...

Testing Electric PTO Clutch [ 3 Answers ]

Troy Bilt 22hp Briggs/46'Deck Electric PTO clutch will not engage. Have changed out switch on the mower console... still no good. Removed clutch, looks OK. IS THERE ANY WAY TO TEST THIS CLUTCH?? Or should I look somewhere else... worked great one day,, the next week NOTHING!

Troy Built electric clutch problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Big Red Troy built. Factory clutch burned out. Melted wiring on clutch to the point that plastic ran down into clutch and fused it together. Two other clutches have been put on this mower and the same thing has happened. Didn't even make it around the yard till each one burned up. To...

Electric PTO clutch removal [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Cub Cadet 2155 tractor with 15 HP Tecumseh engine. I'm trying to Replace the electric PTO clutch on the front of the engine. I have removed the center bolt but I'm unable to pull the clutch off the shaft. What type of pully puller do I need to pull the clutch off? There...

Troy-bilt mower and electric PTO clutch [ 1 Answers ]

I am replacing the lower drive belt on my 23hp Troy-bilt pedal drive garden tractor. The last step in removing the belt is to remove the hex bolt from the center of the electric PTO clutch. When I try to loosen the hex bolt part of the electric clutch and the engine pulley turns at the same time....

View more questions Search