Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Aug 3, 2010, 09:13 AM
    Should I layer my hair?
    I'm thinking about having my hair layered, because I like it curled, and having layers in it would make it easier to curl and enhance the curls (according to my hairdresser). My hair is long and blonde, and dead straight and currently unstyled. I like my hair the way it is but like it curled too… if I had layers in my hair, when I leave my hair straight (or straighten it) will it look and hang the same way as it does now? Because I have seen pictures of girls who have their hair layered and when they leave it straight it looks silly because you can see that the girl has layers in her hair, and from a distance, tell where each layer ends because they stick out so much. Is it possible to enjoy the affect that layering will bring to curling, and keep my hair looking… normal (well, by normal I mean the way it is now, or there abouts) when it is left to hang straight?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 3, 2010, 09:15 AM

Okay what's the point of your question?

Get the hair cut if you want to.

The end.

If it's ugly that's fine, hair grows. If it's great well then take lots of photos.

Here are many different layered haircuts:

Also please see:

http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/a/flattering.htm

So you don't end up with an ugly hair cut ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I layer my own hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have dead straight hair. It looks really boring, I wanted to know if it is possible to layer my own hair. Do I have to go to a hair salon to get it layered? If I can do it myself, how do I layer my hair?:confused:

Create vlan - layer 3 and layer 2 [ 6 Answers ]

This is what I have Firewall (ISA) connected to GSM 7312(layer 3 switch) On GSM 7312(layer 3 switch): Port1 – 192.168.50.1 connected to firewall Port 2 – 192.168.60.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 3 – 192.168.59.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 4 – 192.168.0.1...

Lemon layer pudding [ 2 Answers ]

I just had to share this with you guys ben bought lemons last week for no apparent reason and I couldn't think what to do with them until this afternoon when I was thinking about my nanna and what she would do and bam lemon layer pudding I'm drooling at the thought of it and will be making a batch...

Layer cutting hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Please give instructions on layer cutting hair. Thanks!

View more questions Search