Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stiffy212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 08:08 AM
    My wife has lied on her sworn affidavit and I have proof what should happen to her
    My wife has told the courts and social services that I have tried to forcibly remove my children from their school and becoming abusive towards the staff, and that they had to have me removed from the premises on two separate occasions, on her sworn affidavit, but I have proof from the school head master saying that I have done none of these things. What should happen to her
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 09:10 AM

She may be held in contempt of court. It would then be at the judge's discretion to assess punishment.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 3, 2010, 09:30 AM

Probably not a heck of a lot. I doubt seriously if the judge will punish her other than a slap on the wrist. However, it should affect whatever decisions the judge hands out.

What are you going to court about?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Aug 3, 2010, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    What are you going to court about?
    Haha-I bet it is a custody battle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My wife & I have a separation agreement, but she will not sign the affidavit. [ 4 Answers ]

My wife & I have a separation agreement, but she will not sign and file the affidavit for divorce, what are my options, can I do this myself ?

My ex wife lied about having a job on the pipeline since 2007. [ 3 Answers ]

Child support was based off her having no job in 2007 when I was awarded full custody. She has lied ever since 2007-2009 about working on the pipeline. Can I get her for fraud or something else. The child support hasn't been modified since 2007 because she always lied to me and told me she wasn't...

I lied To My boyfriend abnout my age,after he knew I lied to him about something else [ 11 Answers ]

Hey,Okay I met my Boyfriend on a chat zone we met on a date and I fell in love with him,and now I think I love him,But my conscious is bothering me.I told him I was 17 and Im actually 16,He just turned 20,2 weeks ago and now he thinks Im 17,and I want to come clean.I lied to him before and I told...

View more questions Search