Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylion Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2003, 11:02 PM
    The games he's playing
    Dear experts,

Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an angel, and the body of a greek god! Anyway, from where I stand, and how he acts and treats me, he likes me, I like him... but what's the deal ? I told him that I liked him and he told me that he likes me too, but he was still having too much fun playing around with dumb girls. So I asked him if I was worth him leaving those chcken heads alone, and he said yes, but right now he was still playing and he cared far too much about me and didn't want to hurt my feelings because he was playing around. Well, I took it in stride, and yes, I felt dumb, but oh well. He's the though. I decided that he's playing because whenever he'd see me with another guy, he starts hating, or saying you don't need that cat! But he's always with another girl. Or he'll do stuff like hug me, blow kissed at me, and send me flowers. ( I just got a bouqet of roses, a valentine's card, and two of those kissing bears delivered from him ) but when I ask him what's the deal, he's evasive; I do really want to be with him, but I don't know his angle. What to do? For some odd reason, I feel like he's the one that I'm supposed to be with, and I don't want to miss my future husband by messing around with guys I REALLY DON'T care two drops of bird doo-doo about... should I wait for him ?
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Feb 13, 2003, 11:49 AM
    the games he's playing
    The answer is yes and no! How's that for evading the issue. Seriously now; you should tell him something like, "You know I'm crazy about you and that I think you are great and I think you feel something for me but you've got to choose, do you want something serious and meaningful with me or not? If yes then I'm not going to play games, you need to leave the airheads alone and be my man, otherwise, I'll wish you the best but I'm not waiting in the wings for you to get tired of being a playboy"

If he cares about you, he'll do the right thing. If he does not, you will know its time to move on. You have to take control of your life and that includes how you allow men to treat you, otherwise you risk losing yourself respect.

Best wishes,
    Dwalex
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2003, 10:05 PM
    the games he's playing
    I feel that you need to sit down and communicate with your man what it is your feeling and if he shows no respect for your feels then you don't need him, you need to keep yourself respect and try to analize what your step is going to be, a man has to respect you and if there is no respect there is no relationship... Best of luck and God bless

Chaz :)
    sexcccy013lv Posts: 20, Reputation: 2

May 25, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylion
    dear experts,

okay, here's the skeeze....this guy that i have been friends with for five or six years is everything i thought i needed in every other man i'd dated. he's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. and he's also got the face of an angel, and the body of a greek god!!! anyway, from where i stand, and how he acts and treats me, he likes me, i like him.....but whats the deal ? i told him that i liked him and he told me that he likes me too, but he was still having too much fun playing around with dumb girls. so i asked him if i was worth him leaving those chcken heads alone, and he said yes, but right now he was still playing and he cared far too much about me and didn't want to hurt my feelings b/c he was playing around. well, i took it in stride, and yes, i felt dumb, but oh well. he's the though. i decided that he's playing b/c whenever he'd see me with another guy, he starts hating, or saying you don't need that cat! but he's always with another girl. or he'll do stuff like hug me, blow kissed at me, and send me flowers. ( i just got a bouqet of roses, a valentine's card, and two of those kissing bears delivered from him ) but when i ask him whats the deal, he's evasive; i do really want to be with him, but i dont know his angle. what to do? for some odd reason, i feel like he's the one that i'm supposed to be with, and i dont want to miss my future husband by messing around with guys i REALLY DON'T care two drops of bird doo-doo about.......should i wait for him ?
    No don't wait he just playing u 2 if he really wanted to be with you he would leave the dum ones its like that old saying ( he don't want you and he don't want you to be with anyone either) he wants you to wait while he plays the field so you don't fall for someone else so what happens to you if one of therse dumb girls ends up being his soulmate? Think about it so while your waiting what happens if your soulmate passes you by and you didn't even know it because your waiting for him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this guy playing games w/ me? [ 5 Answers ]

all right me and this guy met on a family trip. Exchanged numbers and started talking. In the beginning he told me he didn't want a relationship. I did. He told me he wanted to be "friends w/ benefits." I agreed. The idea didn't seem too harmful, hooking up w/ a hot guy no strings attached? We only...

Ex is playing games am I right to walk away? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted a question here about three weeks ago and I got some really great advice back, it was with regards to my ex-girlfriend, we had been out of contact for about two months after trying to be friends, I thought I was never going to hear from her again, and to be honest I was slowly getting use...

Playing DVDs [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a DVD you can download that actually works?My computer came with PowerDVD,but there was no audio,although I followed all the instructions.So I downloadedthe newest version,and not only was there no audio,there was no video.I tried WinDVD and Zoom Player,and it just said"no media...

Xp hangs when playing games [ 1 Answers ]

Im using XP, 40gb hardisk, 128 ram asus board , every time I play Battle Realms in the middle of the game my PC hangs and I get a message "microsoft just resolve a serious problem, would you like to send the problem". By the way the hardrive is partitioned and drive c: has 120 mb drivespace left ,...

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search