Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    student64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2003, 11:21 PM
    Love
    Could anyone tell me what they defination is on love?
    basimdcs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2003, 03:05 PM
    love
    Love is undifenable but it is reality, love is a feeling of belonging between humans, love has different types but they all have a life cycle as the relation between the humans change ,
    Believe me its real and alive
    Dominique Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2003, 02:51 PM
    love
    I think love is subjective, meaning that everyone sees it a bit differently.

However, you will know it when you love someone.
    nadia7526 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2003, 09:33 AM
    love
    Dear student64,

There is not a simple definantion for love. For example me and my boyfriend say I love you. Our definition of love is mutal respect, monogamy, trust, and someone you can tell ANYTHING too.
    Ask yourself what you would look for in a committed relationship such as marriage. If you want to talk about this further feel free to email me or send me another post.

NADIA
    noredine Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2003, 03:15 PM
    love
    :)Love,this noble sentiment,is among the most important things in life.It said that the greatest love is the greastest good,it represents the most intimate relationship that exists b/w human beings.Loveb/w a man and a woman is the natural urge to make one of two,to achieve identification with the beloved,the identification which represents the absolute limit that love can aspire to.
    Love does not consist in attraction of bodies only,it's something much deeper than sex...
    Love is important to a woman.To quote George Sand:love is a voluntary slavery,for which woman's nature longs".
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 15, 2003, 04:55 PM
    love
    You have some great answers. Let me add to them with the answer to your question, define love. Love (lŭv)
    N.
    A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
    A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

Sexual passion.
    Sexual intercourse.
    A love affair.
    An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
    A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment. I hope you find your answer in all of our replies. Good luck, Tom
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2003, 10:08 PM
    love
    Love is like the saying in love story, if you love me don't hurt me, it's never having to say your sorry, and caring for each other with no conditions but a lot of compromise...

Chaz 8)
    My baby Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2008, 05:57 AM
    I think love is in the way you feel when are with that person. It's a feeling of belonging, no matter how other people perceive that person. The two of you connect on a deeper level than just the physical. I believe that when two people really love each other, years can pass by and their feelings won't change. Sometimes there are experiences of mental telepathy. Genuine love is a force which can stand anything even just loving that person for whom they are and not trying to change them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with him [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been seeing this guy and now we are not working out because I hardly see him should we just end this realationship or should I try working it out with him because I really love him?? I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now. Recently I found out from him he met a girl in a bar...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

View more questions Search