Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Niyazahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Determine total amount of energy required to heat water 73500Joules or 4Ah?
    Determine total amount of energy required to heat water to 73500Joules or 4Ah?
    chris54 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2010, 12:35 PM

Joules is a unit for energy.
    Your question is not really clear. If you want to know the amount of energy required to heat an amount of water to a certain temperature then you need to Google the specific heat capacity of water. Look at the units - they tell the story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determine the amount of total assets, current assets noncurrent assets [ 1 Answers ]

Determine the amount of total assets, current assets, and noncurrent assets at the end of the period, given the following data: Current liability, ending balance $50,000 Current ratio, ending 1:6:1 Owners’ equity, beginning balance $120,000 Inventory, beginning balance $ 35,000 ...

Determine the total amount of:(a) Manufacturing overhead.(b) Product costs.(c)Period [ 2 Answers ]

Factory utilities $ 11,500 Direct labor $69,100 Depreciation on factory equipment 12,650 Sales salaries 46,400 Depreciation on delivery trucks 3,800 Property taxes on factory building 2,500 Indirect factory labor 48,900 Repairs to office equipment 1,300 Indirect materials 80,800 ...

Energy required to push water back to the tank [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question regarding How much energy is required to push the water back to the tank, II have a tank size 10x10 (in meters), I have a tap on the bottom of the tank, The TAP size is 1 meter in diameter, I want to push back 785 liters (water present in cylinder Clinder size 1 Meter...

View more questions Search