Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatsdaname Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 07:06 PM
    I Need to Find a Movie by the Description
    Fbi agent's wife has to choose between saving his wife (she has a bomb strapped to her chest) and his fellow agents. He chooses the room full of agents and he becomes a drunk until the FBI hunts him down to get him to help them catch his wife's killer. What is the name of this movie?
    bartokia Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 11:57 PM

This probably isn't the movie, but sounds similar to Arlington Road (1999)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2010, 05:10 PM

I reckon it's Deadly Impact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of a movie and the main actor - American realese late 2009/early 2010 about a man (blond actor) that wakes up naked in very different places; I believe it it a triller. Thanks

How to find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am locking for a movie that was about the love between a priest and a woman (not sure if she became later a nun) or was already a nun and they had a son that was raise in the convent, it was something like "sin under the sky" or something like that. I which I can fin it.

Trying to find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Heyyy.. For a long time I am already trying to find a movie that I saw long time ago when I was young, at least 7 years ago. It's about a kid who got into an accident, I don't remember exactly the kind of an accident but I know he ended up in the hospital. He had this relative who developed this...

Find a movie by description [ 4 Answers ]

My Dad and I watched an old horror movie on TV when I was a kid. It was black and white and the only really vivid scene I remember is that a lady was in a bedroom of an old mantion and the "thing" was coming up the hall to get her, as it got to her room the door started to bend inwards and...

Find MOVIE with description [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for obscure older MOVIE. A TRUE story about a real artist or writer who falls in love with a MENTALLY disturbed women. Years later Doctors find her in a mental institution and diagnose her with an easily treatable Hormone imbalance. I believe the nickname of the artist/writer is in the...

View more questions Search