Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldnugget Posts: 99, Reputation: 9

Dec 19, 2006, 05:25 AM
    Have I killed my orange tree?
    I have an orange tree that is about 2 yrs old. Whilst whipper snippering on the weekend, I almost totally ring barked it... not very deep but there is only few small areas where the cord didn't cut the tree. Is it possible to still save the tree?
    petti Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2006, 01:43 PM
    I live in greece and have several orange and lemon trees. You probably haven't killed it... they are surprisingly hardy! Most of my trees are older the 70 years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat killed her 4 week old kitten . Why? [ 4 Answers ]

My cat turned 1 year old on memorial day , she also gave birth to 1 kitten on that day . She and the kitten were doing fine until about a week ago when she began to move him all over the house from odd place to place . Finally 2 days ago she almost completely stopped nursing him . This morning she ...

Orange tabby [ 4 Answers ]

My name is kaycee and I have a 1 year old male orange tabby and I haven't got him his shots yet he's very playfull and eats good but in a 2 week period he has thrown up a few times it's a round medium size pile but it looks like diariah but I'm sure its vomit what does this mean

Orange webmail [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having real problems accessing my email account with orange 9/10 times I get the message your browser does not accept cookies I don't have this problem with any of my other email accounts I have tried resetting my cookie browser but the problem just won't go away Please help I'm at my wits...

Orange Julius [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone have a receipt for orange julius drink. I've forgotten it but it was simple. Want to fix it for grandkids, but can't remember.

View more questions Search