Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddreahn Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 09:21 PM
    My fiance' friend is getting married the same day
    I found out yesterday that one of my fiance' friends is getting the married the same that we are. This totally sucks. Because two of the guys that my fiancˇ was going to ask to be groomsmen are also going to be asked my his friend. Hello problem, they can't be at both weddings. Come on first, they have to attend the rehearsal dinner they can't be at to places at once, and the wedding how is it going to look when two of the groomsmen leave in the middle of our wedding to go to the next. There supposed to be there for us to go on with are new life together and be supportive us and stay the whole night to tell us good bye and good luck. Ahh, what are we supposed to do? Should I let these guys be groomsmen at two weddings the same day. Also what are they going to do, eat and then leave to go to the next. And what if they drink, then they'll be gong to the next wedding that is not safe. What am I supposed to do. Should they only choose one wedding. But how can I get my fiancˇ to realize this? it's only logically right they have to commit to one. Right? I need help any advise is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2003, 10:15 PM
    my fiance' friend is getting married the same
    You know that is hard because they are friends of the groom and he wants them there, so I suggest that he let them make there choice as to whose wedding they will serve and go on with the wedding , it might be that he has to pick two other friends, compromise and talk and settle it with out difficulties... best of luck and your marriage... God bless

Chaz :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My fiance' friend is getting married the same day [ 6 Answers ]

I found out yesterday that one of my fiance' friends is getting the married the same that we are. This totally sucks. Because two of the guys that my fiancˇ was going to ask to be groomsmen are also going to be asked my his friend. Hello problem, they can't be at both weddings. Come on first,...

Best friend with married man? [ 21 Answers ]

Okay, I've been thinking forever about this, and have no clue what to do!! I have just found out that my best friend has been dating a married man for the past month. She is 20, and he is 40. We are in college, and she plans to be going to law school in a year. This man that she has been...

Good friend getting married [ 2 Answers ]

My best... well, seems more like good now, friend is getting married in a year. She is 19, her boyfriend is 18. They will be 20 and 19 at the time they marry. They have been dating for many years. I completely support their decision to marry, just not when they will marry. Previously, they...

View more questions Search