Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justinbryan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2010, 01:03 PM
    How to start own text messaging service?
    I want to start text messaging campaigns in Columbus location and I only know SMS Gateway, Mobile Marketing, Dedicated Short Code, Shared Short Code solutions site can anyone suggest me some other site by which I can compare prices and services to start service.
    soonam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2012, 01:52 AM
    Hey, you can try Free SMS, SMS Messages, Send Free SMS in India - YouMint.com, youmint is India's leading websites to send sms to mobile phone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife lies about text messaging ex-boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

My wife of over a year and a half continues to lie about her communication with an ex-boyfriend. It started while we were dating or perhaps it never ended... he was who she dated up to a month or more, as I understood, before we began dating. She says it ended on good terms and that she ended it...

I want to start a tiffin service or packaged food service in punjab mkt [ 2 Answers ]

For tiffin or packaged food service What should be My target population is 350 tiffins 1) capital investment 2) manpower requirement 3) location and space availbility 4) marketing statergy 5) implementation process

Birthday Cell Phone ! & text messaging [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My parents said I can get a cell phone for my birthday, and all my friends have text messaging too. I also want texting but I'm not sure how much it costs. I have t-mobile and its Family Plan 1000 minutes. I was wondering how much it would cost for just ME <---- having texting ( cause my...

Text messaging [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. This past Friday night someone sent me several text messages that were impersonating another sender. They were harassing,also stating false information about my boyfriend. The sender was impersonating my boyfriends ex wife. It was bad. ...

Text messaging [ 15 Answers ]

I believe my wife is addicted to text messaging. Before she would leave her cell phone lying around the house, just recently she's had her phone on her at all times, she will even sleep with it. We are unable to have a conversation because she is too concerned with the latest message she just...

View more questions Search