asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Dec 19, 2006, 07:09 AM
    so you've given:
    2x+3y=-1
    x+5y-2z=-16
    5x+2y=14
    -x-7y+3z=23
    3x-10y-5z=5

are you sure you haven't given equations for more than 1 problem? Usually you will have the same number of equations as unknown variables but you have 5 equations and 2 unknown variables. Please try to revise your question so we can help you understand how to do these sorts of problems.

someone recently asked a similar question here https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/high-s...2-a-49126.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solve [(86400*n^2)/2^n]<1 solve n [ 3 Answers ]

Could you Please solve this problem <1 solve n

Will Religion Solve the Problem? [ 15 Answers ]

As an uneasy truce between Israel and Hezbollah continues, millions of average men and women in the Holy Land are turning to the one simple comfort that has always seen them through the darkest days of their troubled history: the steadfast guidance of their religious faith. Arabs and Israelis...

Please... help me out... how to solve... [ 1 Answers ]

How to solve (x^3)-3ax+((a^3)+1)=0 , (x^5)+5(a^2)x-5a(x^3)+((a^5)+1)=0 Anyone knows? Help me please..! :o :o :cool:

Mystery to solve [ 3 Answers ]

The AC unit condensation drip tube runs into 1” black tubing that then disappears into the floor slab. I have always assumed that it connected into the main sewer line. This past winter I replaced all of the under slab cast iron sewer pipe with PVC and found no such connection. Never saw the black...

View more questions Search