Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luissianez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 07:04 PM
    How to price a construction clean up
    What is going rate per square feet, for commercial construction clean up. Three cleans. Pre, pre final and final clean. In el paso Texas
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 07:46 PM

If you search our threads Luis you will find quite a lot of information pertaining to your question.

It depends on several things: density, list of things to be completed (carpet cleaning, stripping and refinishing of hard floors, windows, size of the facility, etc).

In the pre and pre-final will you have to remove heavy items to the trash? Will you have to provide a construction dumpster? Is it a union job? Will you need a lift to clean higher items/things?

Give me more information please and we can go from there...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Figuring out a bidding price for new construction clean-up jobs. [ 10 Answers ]

How do I go about formulating a price to bid for a new construction cleanup job? Make-ready service

What is the going price per sqft of house new construction clean up inside only [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the bidding price for new construction cleanup on houses. This is for Michigan. This is just the inside not including ductwork. Includes everything else. I here a lot of prices from everywhere else and it just seems to low. Please help and give me and idea of what contractors...

After construction clean up [ 1 Answers ]

What is the going rate for construction clean-up for 10,000 square feet building.

New construction clean up [ 3 Answers ]

I do a lot of residential new construction clean up, but I will be bidding a 4 storie hotel and I'm not sure of the going rate. I don't have the specs yet. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

View more questions Search