Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2010, 06:48 PM
    Do you have a lot in common with your wife, and share many interests?
    Do you have a lot in common with your wife, and share many interests?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 07:06 PM

Hello Rolcam,

Are you having issues with your wife? I see that you have posted other questions regarding wives all in five minutes.

So what's going on?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 07:12 PM

A husband and wife need some common interest but they are and have to also be two separate people. I love outdoors, hunting and fishing and shooting. My wife hates guns and outdoors is walking to the car. But we love music and share that.
    We have totally different interest in TV shows, and take turns on varoius nights watching some shows.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 07:24 PM

My husband loves hunting and building computers,fixing computers. Electronics, calculus, any type of geometry and camping.

My idea of roughing it is when the microwave isn't working. We are still a team.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 07:38 PM

I think the thought that 'opposites attract' is a fallacy in many relationships. I agree with Chuck that each has to be their own person with their own interests however that quickly becomes a bone of contention when they have little in common and find little in ways to 'blend.' There always has to be adjustments in a marriage... give and take. You have to find enough common ground to sustain the everyday existence.

My wife is 20 years younger than I am. We have a lot in common in many ways and have indeed been fortunate that our differences have enhanced us as we both have learned from each other daily. Our 7 years of marriage has been peaceful, exciting, loving and interesting. The most important thing is that I respect and love her.

She has an 'old soul' and I have trouble keeping that 'little boy' in check sometimes. So we both have blended so to speak, and it works wonderfully.

Stringer
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I think the thought that 'opposites attract' is a fallacy in many relationships. I agree with Chuck that each has to be their own person with their own interests however that quickly becomes a bone of contention when they have little in common and find little in ways to 'blend.' There always has to be adjustments in a marriage...give and take. You have to find enough common ground to sustain the everyday existence.

My wife is 20 years younger than I am. We have a lot in common in many ways and have indeed been fortunate that our differences have enhanced us as we both have learned from each other daily. Our 7 years of marriage has been peaceful, exciting, loving and interesting. The most important thing is that I respect and love her.

She has an 'old soul' and I have trouble keeping that 'little boy' in check sometimes. So we both have blended so to speak, and it works wonderfully.

Stringer
    I agree Stringer. My whole family likes guns and I do too. My husband and I share that. We love the beach. History Channel is one of our favorites. And we both love baseball... The Braves. It works, that and the love of our children and grandchildren. I love your response. :)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 08:44 PM

Kit: Thank you

WG: Hee hee... fourth of July at least 3 times/week... :)
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 08:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    Kit: Thank you

WG: Hee hee...fourth of July at least 3 times/week.... :)
    As the old song says... "Love is Wonderful The Second Time Around"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Common interests in advertising [ 2 Answers ]

What are common interests shared by bankers and advertisers?

Dividends/common share [ 3 Answers ]

So I have a unadjusted trial balance with the following additionAL info and I have to make entries on them: 1- As at October 31st, 2009 there were 60 authorized and issued, non-cumulative preferred shares for $16,000. No dividends were declared for the preferred shares. 2- John Co. declared...

Common interests [ 4 Answers ]

What common interests are shared by bankers and business owners? :confused: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Common Interests [ 1 Answers ]

Wahet the common interests are shared by bankers and business owners?

Common interests shared by bankers and business owners [ 2 Answers ]

What common interests are shared by bankers and business owners?

View more questions Search