Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2010, 06:42 PM
    Do you love spending time together with your wife ?
    Do you love spending time together with your wife ?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 07:51 PM

She is my best friend and one of my best allies. She enhances me. I find her thought provoking. She is also my 'island of tranquility'. I can tell her anything and I do.

Yeah... I am in love.

Stringer
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 08:05 PM

Don't get me started, 35 years soon, and it gets better.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 08:46 PM

Kind of what makes life interesting isn't it Tal?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 1, 2010, 08:58 PM

Never a dull moment for sure, especially when the grand kids visit. But when the dust settles there is something special about lying in bed, and listening to the oldies with the one you are growing old with, and she still thinks you're a hunk!

Lots of memories here.
    Altenweg agrees : You've been married almost as long as I've been alive. Oops. You're going to throw things now, aren't you? ;)
    Naw, you are spared for tonight, I feel to blessed to throw anything, just like what I'm doing, watching TV, and typing on the NET, with my wife sitting here begging to trim my toe nails.

I am playing hard to get.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Aug 4, 2010, 07:07 PM

For me, home is wherever my wife is. We like to be alone in a quiet house without any ankle-biters around.

When I was employed and I had to take business trips, I would take the Lady along with me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is everything more important than spending time with Me? [ 12 Answers ]

He used to be fabulous. We're approaching our 4th year of marriage, and man has he changed. I do all the shopping (food, clothes, hardware stuff, everything), I do all the cleaning, I do the finances, I do everything! He just lounges around and does whatever he wants. Now, he finds an excuse to...

You know you are spending too much time on AMHD WHEN... [ 69 Answers ]

When my 17 year old comes in, turns off my computer screen, takes my hand, looks in my eyes and says "Mom, it is time for an intervention". Wondergirl and I have actually AGREED on the Christian forum. Scary... she'd agree with that so I'm not dissin her. :D My youngest son comes in and...

Have a hard time spending money [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had a hard time spending money... I have the money and I work hard, but I just can't do it! I feel bad about spending money even just for the rent. I don't buy anything expensive for myself, just basic living material. I wasn't born rich and I work my way up through college, I live...

Lien on my bank Account due to ex-wife spending [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of a nasty divorce. While I was married my soon to be ex-wife signed up for credit cards under my name without my knowledge and now collectors are calling me non-stop. To make matters worse, today I noticed that the collectors agency had a court action against me (without my...

Spending time vs sex [ 7 Answers ]

When a man wants to just have sex rather than wanting to spend some quality time together... does that necessarily mean he is not interested in you and that woman should feel there is something really wrong with her that he doesn't want her for who she is but just her body... Can anyone throw some...

View more questions Search