Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dennp305 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 05:55 PM
    Hampton Bay 44 In. Midili Fan - Brushed Nickel
    I have Hampton Bay 44 In. Midili Fan - Brushed Nickel

Model # 68044 the low and med speed work fine but the hi speed don't work any body can help me thanks,,
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 06:48 PM

Is it a remote fan?
    General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan lights & fan not operating [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, appreciate any help. It just stop working can't honestly say what stop working first or if it happened at the same time. The switch at the wall is working. So I'm assuming it is getting power? I took the bulbs out and disconneted the lower unit by glance everything appears to be fine. I...

Hampton Bay Remote Ceiling Fan - light works - no fan [ 2 Answers ]

After about 4 months of use, this began to happen. I would try to turn on the fan (either Low Med or High) and the fan would barely turn. Sometimes it would work - this lasted for about 5 days. Since then, if you try to turn on the fan, you get no response. Now, the light will still turn on...

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan for about 15 years. The lights work but the fan doe [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay with a light. The light works but the fan does not. I can feel a slight hum of the motor and sometimes it appears the blades may move a bit but really there is nothing. It is about 15 yrs old. I have another one like this, same age and it works fine. Before I start taking...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan fan on/off chain broke in housing [ 4 Answers ]

What part of the ceiling fan needs to be removed to get at the on/off chain housing?

Hampton Bay Ceiling fan: fan speed pull chain [ 2 Answers ]

The pull chain controlling the fan speed snapped off inside the unit. How much disassembly is required to replace it?

View more questions Search