Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leon1943 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 05:26 PM
    NSMCO Sewing machine
    I have a NSMCO sewing machine. It says International on the front and the serial number is 1052104 and the model is RUSA. The instruction book it titled (The Reversew electric Sewing Machine". I would like as much information as possible from anyone who might know something about this sewing machine. It works very well, but the cabinet needs to be refinished.

Check out some similar questions!

What type of sewing machine is this and what is the value of said machine [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out what the name and value of this sewing machine is.

NSMCO sewing machine model RBR [ 7 Answers ]

I have just been given my grandmothers sewing machine. I think it was made by national sewing machine company. I have not been able to find a serial number, the model is RBR and on the front of the machine it says International Rotary. The machine is in a cabinet for which the front opens and...

Sewing paper on cloth on a sewing machine [ 1 Answers ]

Any hints on how to successfully sew crêpe paper onto sheer cloth? I am making angel wings for a pageant and the needle keeps cutting right through the paper. What I have gotten done is beautiful and light weight so I know this is the right combination but it is taking more time than I...

Value of Raymond Sewing Company Foot Pedal Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am in possession of a Raymond Company foot pedal operated Sewing machine and I am wondering roughly what it may be worth. I believe it is from the late 1800's.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.