Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ramesh_gownder Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2003, 04:31 AM
    What to talk?
    I'm 29 M single working in a software company!

I stay in a apartment ground floor my routine work is to get fresh in the morning and go for a job! While doing so I encounter in (parking area) a beautiful girl and fair looking she picks up her two wheeler in the parking slot
    As I do also... in that moment "we look at each other for several time" very day! Now I'm very keen to know, why she is looking at me?

My mind started asking this questions below:

1) I won't to talk to her and my desperation is very high? But what to talk, no idea.

2) How to find out her intention for looking at me? And what is the issue.

I would like to seek an answer and tips from you for fruther interaction!

Pls. help me in the world of Love...

Bye for now,

Ramesh G
    Makaylha Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Feb 27, 2003, 03:14 PM
    What to talk?
    Ramesh,

Why not start simply by saying "Hi" to her. You don't have to immediately engage in conversation. You say hi, smile nicely, and try to read her reaction to you. Then if you got a good vibe from that encounter, you can try to make small talk with her another time that you see her.
    Tell me more about the way she looks at you. If she smiles at you then that's always a good thing. However, if she thinks you are starring at her she might be giving you a "what the hell are you looking at" stare. Those are not so good.
    Be brave! Say "Hi". Then tell us how it goes.
    Good luck!
    ramesh_gownder Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2003, 11:24 PM
    What to talk?
    Ok... I'll say "Hi",I hope this will give some good simles"

Later I will get back to you!

Bye,

Ramesh G
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2003, 11:22 PM
    What to talk?
    You know a simple hello, nice weather, or smiling and saying nice bike... don't be shy you might have more in com mon then you realize... good luck and God bless

Chaz :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex talk [ 3 Answers ]

I need someone's help, my boy friend wants me to call his cell phone and leave him a very dirty detailed message about what I would like to do to him sexually. He really likes the sexy, dirty talk. He is a truck driver and is not home much. The only problem is I can't think of anything dirty and...

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

What to talk about [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with conversations. I tend to be a more shy person and when I do try to talk to people I don't know what to talk about and then I feel awkward. Im sick of being the "quiet" girl that no one knows. Please help if you can. By the way, I'm in high...

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

View more questions Search