Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LENAPE105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Harbor breeze ceiling fans wiring
    My harbor breeze ceiling fan/light with remote just stopped working after 4 years. I was having problems with the remote working prior to that and would have to flip the light switch several times before the remote would turn on the fan or light. Any suggestions?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 06:54 PM

Does the LED still light up on the remote?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

Someone wired a ceiling fan diret and went around the switch. I need to know how to make it go faster because it goes very slow.

Harbor breeze ceiling fans wiring with wireless remote [ 2 Answers ]

Harbor breeze wireless remote fan with light. Single wall switch. I can only get the light to work by flipping the wall switch and using the remote on button for the light. Is this normal? I would like to operate the fan light by using the wall switch only. Is this do-able?

Harbor Breeze ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

Got a ceiling fan with lights and the unit went dead. Have no owners manual.In the light unit there is a purple wire that is loose and I can't seem to find where to connect it. Also there is a black unit with 2 gray wires on one side and a red, a brown and that purple wire on the other side . There...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new Harbor Ceiling fan and when I turned it on I get no breeze even with the fan on High. I removed the little plastic tabs when I installed the blades . Would this have something to do with it or were they just for packing?

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Harbor Breeze ceiling fans with remote controls. I cannot use the remotes to turn on the ceiling fans or lights, now. I can still turn the lights on with the pull chain, but the pull chain for the fan does not work, so I cannot change the speed. When I first bought the ceiling fans, the...

View more questions Search