Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ikraan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2010, 06:06 AM
    I am very black person but I want to be my skin light what can do?
    I am very black person but I want to be my skin light what can do?
    sabazee Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2010, 03:19 AM

I am asian, looking to lighten up myself
    MySunshine Posts: 90, Reputation: 15

Aug 9, 2010, 10:24 AM

First of all use sunblock or avoid the sun, then you need to exfoliate your skin with peels or tretinoin. Then use a good skin lightener proven to work on dark skin (HQ is a good option). If after 3 months you don't see results, stop using it and give your skin a break then try a different combination.

Aug 9, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    First of all use sunblock or avoid the sun, then you need to exfoliate your skin with peels or tretinoin. Then use a good skin lightener proven to work on dark skin (HQ is a good option). If after 3 months you dont see results, stop using it and give your skin a break then try a different combination.
    Thanks for the answer. Would you tel me how to peel and with what chemicals? Because its really expensive to get the peel from professional clinics.

Aug 9, 2010, 10:34 AM

When you buy the peel it comes in an amber bottle and once your cleanse your face with gentle soap you apply with a cotton ball. Wait 30 seconds then wash it off with water. You will feel it tingle or sting but that is normal.

Then you need to pat your skin dry and apply a soothing moisturizer. Within one week your skin will look dull and begin to flake or peel. Then after that process you see much brighter healthier skin.

You can buy glycolic and lactic peels from these sites:

Naturalskinshop
    Makeupartistschoice
    Platinumskincare

Good luck!

Aug 9, 2010, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MySunshine View Post
    When you buy the peel it comes in an amber bottle and once your cleanse your face with gentle soap you apply with a cotton ball. Wait 30 seconds then wash it off with water. You will feel it tingle or sting but that is normal.

Then you need to pat your skin dry and apply a soothing moisturizer. Within one week your skin will look dull and begin to flake or peel. Then after that process you see much brighter healthier skin.

You can buy glycolic and lactic peels from these sites:

naturalskinshop
    makeupartistschoice
    platinumskincare

Good luck!

thank you, your sweet heart
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Aug 10, 2010, 01:52 PM

If you're usinig mono do not use peels. With mono your skin gets thin.. and you do not want to lose another layer
    fairskin_4u Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Aug 10, 2010, 02:08 PM

That is not true. With mono your skin gets not thin. You get thin with Hydroquinine.

Yes, if you use Mono powder or fro dishonest suplliers you will get a thin skin and skin cancer.

I have used Mono and this was already ready made ( I didn't have to mix it myself) and noooo side effects at all

PLEASE Don't USE IT FROM FAKER SUPLLIERS YOU WILL GET PATCHES!!

Aug 10, 2010, 02:15 PM

You supposed to get white patches and spots from Monobenzone, and your skin do gets thinner. Monobenzone is not a lightener its depigmentation agent should be used only on Vitiligo patients.
    Please read the FDA info on it
    Benoquin Side Effects | Drugs.com

Skin bleaching with monobenzone

Aug 10, 2010, 02:20 PM

As I said this does happen yes!!

But only with the mono pure powder. A lot of people are using it pure and mixing it with their own oil.

Or they are getting it from suplliers that are fake... I already said.. please be aware of them

Aug 10, 2010, 02:23 PM

Monobenzone powder or cream
    Should give you patches
    Regardless, the only supllier that should provide you mono is your doc. And for Vitiligo

Aug 10, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairskin_4u View Post
    That is not true. With mono your skin gets not thin. You get thin with Hydroquinine.

Yes, if you use Mono powder or fro dishonest suplliers you will get a thin skin and skin cancer.

I have used Mono and this was already ready made ( I didnt have to mix it myself) and noooo side effects at all

PLEASE DONT USE IT FROM FAKER SUPLLIERS YOU WILL GET PATCHES!!!
    Cool fairskin, we are all very much intrested to know your mono accomplishments.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Aug 10, 2010, 10:32 PM

I have used Mono and this was already ready made ( I didnt have to mix it myself) and noooo side effects at all

Hey... do you get thin skin with HQ?? :confused:
    I know thin skin comes with steroid based stuff.Never heard side effects of HQ to be skin thinning... anyone?? :eek::confused:

Aug 11, 2010, 02:46 AM

Yes you get thin skin with HQ, after 6 months you will get darker and it will damage your liver
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Aug 11, 2010, 07:51 AM
    [QUOTE=fairskin_4u;2476766]yes you get thin skin with HQ, after 6 months you will get darker and it will damage your liver[/QUOTE

Oh... yeah.I just read on Google that when HQ is "abused" it can cause skin thinning.
    I was wondering because I know many people using HQ but they don't have thin skin.I guess its cause they know how to go about it by not abusing it i.e. either in the dose or duration.

Thanks.
    chaton Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2010, 08:10 AM

Is mono working for you ? I'm looking for a realiable suplliers, please share your source.

Aug 11, 2010, 08:45 AM

Hi Chaton,

I am the realiable source. I have tried it and am now talking from experience. Not like other people who are just selling something without even tried it themselves!

Please email me at EMAIL REMOVED

This product is sold worldwide and still nobody shared it with each other.
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Aug 11, 2010, 09:32 AM
    Fair_skin you got pics?

Aug 11, 2010, 09:46 AM

Send me an email and I send you pictures of people that used the same cream as I did.

EMAIL REMOVED

Aug 11, 2010, 05:10 PM

Do not try to buy mono from an individual person, get it from a pharmacy or a chemical company.

Sellers here may end up sending you a regular moisturizer and you wouldn't know the difference lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black Skin? [ 4 Answers ]

Well I'm a girl, and I have brown skin, (african!) and I was just wondering if any others have tried tanning their skin to get a one golden colour all over, does any other black girls or men know if this works, or if ANY ONE DOES regardless of colour could help answer this would be helpful. I also...

I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex [ 3 Answers ]

I'm black black africa girl I'm looking for skin light injection in essex

Black skin [ 5 Answers ]

I have been using cream which containe hydroquinone which were shining my black skin,but now when I try to stop using it it make me look so black than before,so is there any cream which doesn't contain the hydroquinone which can shine my black skin again?

View more questions Search