Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jo0418hn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 07:02 PM
    Hunter fan switch
    I have a Hunter 23852 Original,switch broken,three pulls nothing,next pull very low,next pull very high,need medium,thanks [email protected]
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 06:54 PM

Sounds like a bad capacitor. Contact Hunter Fan - Ceiling Fans, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Thermostats for replacement parts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter fan 3 pull switch [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: I have removed the well tec E116997 switch as the chain broke off in the housing. I have Replaced the chain but can't get the right combination of positioning to get the pull sequence. I can buy a 3 pull light switch but don't know if that would be safe.There is a Capacitor in the circuit...

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

Three speed hunter fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to wire a hunter fan switch, three speed. Whitch colors go to the numbers?I tried 1=Gray 2= Brown 3=Green L=Black. Stays on high speed. What have I done wrong? Please advise. Ann

Hunter fan 3 speed fan pull switch broke [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and her mood pulled the fan speed cable and yanked it out of the fan. How can I remove the cover or get to the part so I can put the chain back in to turn on the fan. This is a hunmter 3 speed fan with 4 lights attached under the fan. I could not find the model number.

Hunter Fan Switch [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if the light switch on a Hunter fan has to replaced with a Hunter light switch, specifically. The electrical guy at Lowe's in our area says 'no' that a light switch to a fan is 'universal.' The light switches they sold at the store could be used on any brand of fan. Could...

View more questions Search