findamovie23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 04:41 PM
    Eyes painted on a guys eye lids
    Eyes painted on a guys eye lids
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 04:57 PM

What is the question?

Are you asking the name of the movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean"?
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Aug 4, 2010, 12:32 PM

Strange Wilderness (2008) I also recall Justin Long being kind of high in this flick with painted eye lids... give it a shot
    Zavier24 Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Aug 4, 2010, 12:35 PM

IMDb Video: Strange Wilderness here is the trailer... enjoy!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When guys lock eyes with you [ 11 Answers ]

I used to talk to this guy online a bit but when he found out I had a crush on him he stopped talking to me. That was a year ago but now every time I pass him in the hall we lock eyes for what seems like forever. What does it mean??

Black Rings Under eye lids [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am 18 years old and I am male. For 2-3 years I have gotten Black rings that appear under my eye lids (Looks like I have 2 black eyes). Could anybody give me any tips on how to make these rings disappear I really want to get them to go but they just won't. I don't eat fruit, I sleep well....

Squinty Eyes, Not Squint Eye Disease [ 3 Answers ]

Many people complain to me that both my eyes squint. They come up to me and ask me questions like these: are you Chinese? Are you Japanese? I ask why and they tell me that both my eyes squint and that indicates that I am part Chinese / Japenese. The fact is, that I AM NOT CHINESE / JAPANESE...

Cat's eyes and reaction to chemicals in the eye [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I was cleaning my cat's ears with a special ear cleaner I bought at a pet supply store. She shook her head before I had a chance to massage the cleaner into her ears. The cleaning solution flew all over and she ended up getting it into her eyes. She started meowing and running all over...

View more questions Search