Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazygirl13455 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 07:11 PM
    help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie!
    I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I know its not much to work with, but please, someone help me. =]
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Dec 19, 2006, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl13455
    i saw this movie when i was really young and i dont remember alot but what i do remember is pretty vivid. all i remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and i think the ring master wanted to seperate them for something. i know its not much to work with, but please, someone help me. =]
    Were the animals lions?

Dec 19, 2006, 07:05 PM
    They could have been. I can't remember
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Dec 21, 2006, 10:04 PM
    i saw this movie when i was really young and i dont remember alot but what i do remember is pretty vivid. all i remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and i think the ring master wanted to seperate them for something. i know its not much to work with, but please, someone help me. =]
    Is it this? Possibly?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119406/

Dec 22, 2006, 08:18 PM
    ummm I don't think so. =\ this is going to kill me for like the rest of my life.
    soccerbabi67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 08:14 PM
    The movie is called "we're back!"

Jan 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
    um. Just to tell u. I love you. MUAHA! That's been bothering me for a while now. Thank you. =]
    soccerbabi67 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 08:27 PM
    Ha no problem, its weird I was just talking about it today with someone.
    wildcat12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Maybe We're Back! A dinosaurs story
    Bundysgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2007, 07:53 PM
    Umm.. I remember a movie like that too a boy and a girl and there were scary clowns, dark tent and peope in it... and if it was animated it might be "where back! a Dinosaurs story" I hope this helps
    kitten94515 Posts: 115, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it is. Because I think I have seen it before. Lol.
    Muffinsavers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2009, 12:22 PM
    It's

We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story

You're welcome (:
    swapnilu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 01:27 AM
    I am sure you cnt guess this... I remember seeing a cartoon in which two squirrels are there, they enter a home and they get separated, one gets locked in.. v sad...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated kids movie PLEASE HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I always used to watch this movie when I stayed home sick from school. I don't remember much, but here goes... It was animated kind of like the last unicorn, but the colors were mainly fall colors... very orange. It was set among the hills... I think on a castle or there was some sort of...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

Obscure 80's animated movie gnomes [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I've looked everywhere for this movie with no luck. It's reminiscent of David the Gnome (but is not!). The storyline is that there is a young fairy or gnome with a grandfather gnome with a bright red nose and two fairy/gnome friends. The fairy happens across a house where she hears a piano...

Help me. 80's animated show/movie about two dogs that travel by space shuttle [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I remember this cartoon from when I was a kid about these two dogs that traveled by space shuttle at night. I remember the opening for it a little and it was of a log cabin in the middle of the woods and this space shuttle that would hover over the cabin to pick up the dogs. The dogs...

View more questions Search