Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahsanbilal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 01:48 PM
    Some people said that we are caught in black magic
    That's why we are faced with problems how can black magic broken please tell us the remedy with reference to Quran.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2010, 01:50 PM

No blackmagic here.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2010, 12:27 PM

Ahsan,
    Please refer the two links for a detailed answer regarding black magic or "Sihr" as it is known in Arabic.
    Islam Question and Answer - Prescribed means of warding off sihr (witchcraft) before it happens
    Islam Question and Answer - Ways of treating sihr

----------------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to break black magic [ 2 Answers ]

How to break black magic in islam

How to remove black magic [ 3 Answers ]

Some one has done black magic tona totka on me and my family/sab kam me vandha/bina karana beemari rahiti hai/Dabai nahi lagti/ghar me kalessh/wife se ladai rathi hai

Caught in between my mind and what people are telling me [ 7 Answers ]

Well I am going to ask a guy out but I am afraid that he will turn me down. I have been around him for about a year now and really like him but what if he doesn't want to date me? Being in Middle School is easy but my Homeroom teacher says it's to early and I'm too young to date him because he is...

Black Magic box [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30yrs old now I love doing magic but what got me started when I was around 6-10was this little magic black box, I can't recall the name it came with a wand that produced a flower a 2 color silk color changing handkerchief the box itself would do magic tricks you put a ball in a side door lide...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search