lamcneill Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 07:41 AM
    Belt diagram Poulan 38" deck model# 96012003801
    Need a belt diagram for a 2005 Poulan Riding Lawn Mower model# 96012003801
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Jul 31, 2010, 01:42 PM

Hi,
    Not quite sure what that number is; means nothing to me. Try looking at the EHP deck or drive belt diagrams in the OPE by Crigby link at the bottom of this post.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Aug 2, 2010, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crigby View Post
    Hi,
    Not quite sure what that number is; means nothing to me. Try looking at the EHP deck or drive belt diagrams in the OPE by Crigby link at the bottom of this post.
    Peace,
    Clarke
    That is the model number found on the back of the seat but I also found this other number means something when looking it up on the internet PD15538LT it is a 15.5HP 5 speed 38" deck

Aug 2, 2010, 05:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crigby View Post
    Hi,
    Peace,
    Clarke
    Thanks Clarke that is exactly what I needed!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diagram to install belt on john deere 54" deck mower [ 12 Answers ]

Diagram to install belt on john deere 54" deck mower

Where do I find a belt diagram for a 48" Poulan riding mower, Model Number PHH23B48? [ 1 Answers ]

Where do I find a belt diagram for a 48" Poulan riding mower, Model Number PHH23B48?[

Murray 36" Mowing Deck Belt Diagram [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2003 Murray riding mower, model #3-36508, manufactured 08/03. I broke the mowing deck belt and need a diagram in order to be able to install the replacement belt I bought. This deck has three pullies on it and there is one under the engine too. I found a diagram for one with 4 pulleys,...

Poulan 48" Deck Replacement Belt Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a diagram of my Poulan Pro 48" deck to help me in properly replacing the belt?

42" Sears Mower Deck Belt Diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sears 42 " mower 15.5 HP and need a diagram for Deck belt and drive belt. I've completed the task on first attempt, but when I start the engine with all controls in neutral the mower deck engages and the blades begin turning. Were may have I gone wrong when installing the belts. I Think I...

View more questions Search