Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdwest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2003, 02:08 PM
    Help with a girl...
    I have known this girl all year but I have only recently started talking to her she is a very nice girl but my problem is not her its more around her she is mexican I am white and I have a very traditional family that is not really even the major problem I was recently thinking of asking her out but she has some relatives that are assosiated in gangs and a lot of people hate her because of them she seems sad and scared but shows no emotion of it and I just want to be there for her but I don't really know all of the right words to say please help
    orb Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2003, 08:16 PM
    help with a girl...
    I can feel you on this one bro because although I am white, my girlfriend is black (mixed, but to any ignorant she looks black). Haven't had a single problem here in California, but I recently was planning on seeing some relatives in Florida and bringing her with me... that's when all the comotion started.

Without going into the details, I decided that I really don't care what other people think, but I must be careful about where I go if I don't want to make myself and my girlfriend uncomfortable.

You should definitely talk to this girl, but keep it open and who knows what will happen, its important to listen to your heart. If there is a lot of racial tension wherever your location is, then maybe you need to be extra careful... her "gang" member family counterparts may actually take to you.

dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

May 14, 2003, 11:56 AM
    help with a girl...
    It is hard to answer as I do not know your age or if she is into the gang lifestyle as well or just her brothers. If you are in High School as I suspect, and she is not into the hgangs in any way then I see no reason why you could not advance the relationship. If you family has a problem with it you will have to deal with it but you should be proud that you are not adopting family predjudices. If she is involved in any gang culture at all the you need to say ADIOS, you need no part of that.

Best wishes,
    dwalex
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 03:13 PM
    help with a girl...
    Hi
    You know a color is but a color, that color does not reflect on who this person is or her feelings... Race or color should not be a barrier for you to ask her out, bu tstart slow and gradually come into her life as someone who wants to be there for her... Society is blind and sometimes our families are also, it's our resposibility to introduce new things to those who having bad feelings on someone's race or color... Talk with her and see if you hanging around her is going to cause a problem and as for gangs as long as it's not her or you in them who cares what others have to say... Good luck and god be with you and her and remember go with your heart and what you feel. :)

Chaz
    jdwest Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2003, 01:42 PM
    help with a girl...
    Thank you all you don't know how much you have just helped me
    Xaniz Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 09:04 AM
    Hey if you like her go for it, if you get shot I didn't say "anything"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girl help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

Girl help [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, how are you? How can I get the girl of my dreams? What does a girl want from a man When you fancie a girl should you tell her that you fancie her. How can you make her fancie you or be intrested in you. If I tell the firl I like her will she be intrested in me or will she ignore me? ...

That Girl [ 7 Answers ]

OK so what if this girl says that she's kind of busy with sport for awhile and doesn't think she's ready for a Bf now. But says she loves talking to me and tells me that I'm nice.what do I do.

Help with a girl [ 10 Answers ]

Just to help you guys out, I will be a freshman in high school next year. I have been on dates with plenty of girls my age and older but none of them are quite like this girl. She however is a year younger than I am and will not yet be in high school. (she looks older than she is and acts more...

Don't know what to do about this girl [ 8 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with this girl at my school. She's really someone special to me, but I just don't know what to do anymore. Here's the situation. There's a girl at my school named Amber, and she is so cool. She's real, she's fun to just be around, and I think she's really cute. We've...

View more questions Search