Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jul 30, 2010, 06:05 PM
    Xbox 360 slim, Pass or epic fail?
    I'm looking into getting a new XBOX360 Slim. I want to know if any one has had any problems yet? Have they worked out the issues yet or did they just toss out a newer model like they did when the 360 first came out and kept frying.

I've some idea that a lot of people who's 360s fried was because they didn't take very good care of their system, for ex: putting the 360 in very proximity of other things. It needs air to cool, not more dust. Having it near hot things or in rooms where the sun shines on it all day is also a retarded move. It's more sensitive to being moved than PS3, yes this is true; however, I'm not dumb enough to play with my box while it's on, that's what my GF is for. Haha. Bow Chicka bow Wow. Haha. Just kidding just kidding. But really I know it needs to be kept in place while it's on. Don't play it all day and wast my life doing one thing that I can't even meet hot chicks on. Well not all the time any way. ;) That's really about all I can say other than don't spill stuff on it, don't smoke by it as it, like all things, will acumulate that gross yellow tary film. Don't drop it, take it apart, or put things on top of it.

Any one else have thoughts please let me know. If you have a slim tell me how it runs, and if you just hate Xbox, you best have something intelligent to say or I won't pay you much attention. I need information, not Smack talk, because if I wanted a come back I'd ask yo' mom! Oh! Haha. I totally just said that. Haha. Too bad it took me forever to think of it. Haha. Ok guy keep it real and play hard. F-in' Eh!
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Feb 15, 2011, 12:03 AM
    Works fine thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What game is the best for xbox 360 [ 16 Answers ]

Well I'm trying to beat out my friends because we have a little comp to see who has the best game so I was just wandering if anyone has any suggestions:D

Oh my days! - xbox 360 [ 3 Answers ]

I have done this one achievement about 60 Times On Alone in the Dark... AND It's the LAST ONE As well!! But every time I turn the box off... I come on the next day - AND ITS NOT THERE! - I know its not the hard drive because I have just bought a new one - to replace my crippled one and my disk is...

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Xbox 360 Laptop [ 10 Answers ]

I read in one of my Xbox magazines, that they were going to come out with a 360 laptop. It's still under development and they don't have any dates when it comes out. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything or has heard anything about the Xbox 360 laptop.

View more questions Search