Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    country_268 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 04:50 PM
    Can anyone tell me the name of this song I think it goes like this
    How long has it been since u changed the oil and don't for get to call your mom everyonce in awhile
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2010, 06:48 PM

Tim McGraw... "Daddys Little Girl'.
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Aug 1, 2010, 02:29 PM

It's "A Father's Love" by Bucky Covington

YouTube - A Father's Love -- Bucky Covington

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Gospel song early 1990s in the song it says you don't have to leave here hungry [ 0 Answers ]

It is a gospel song in the early 1990s in the song course. You don't have to leave here hungry, I think gold city quaret did the song please help

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search