Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    t0xikat3d Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Cell Phones.. Razr vs Katana
    What Phone is the better cell phone to buy..

Motrola Razr vs. Sanyo Katana

??
    sjethro00 Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Dec 18, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Razr is rated slightly above average on most product review websites (6.5-7).
    Although that rating isn't bad, its pretty dissapointing for the price of the phone.
    Katana is rated similar, but at least 1 reviews state the Razr is a better phone then the Katana (Source:Cnet)

I have a Razr V3, but there are several models for Razr now. All of them have more options then the other.

Below is information for V3 Model only (can't comment on other versions, sorry)
    The only thing I can say negatively is the Camera option is poor from what I have seen*
    Pictures taken indoors are poor quality (they may look better if they are viewed on a computer)

Also, Battery life is great for the V3. Its outlasted every phone I have used in the past for normal use.

Here are a couple links for reviews;
    http://google-cnet.com.com/4014-5_9-31967579.html Katana 6600
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...ana-49343.html Various Razr Models

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Razr pics [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Does anyone know if there is a way to retrieve pictures from my razr phone.

Cell phones [ 2 Answers ]

How do I know that a cell phone is unlocked? I purchased one that was supposedly unlocked but I cannot connect to my active service provider.

Cell Phones [ 1 Answers ]

How can you identify who a phone number belongs to if it is listed to a cell phone? Is there a way to ID the caller or trace who the number is assigned to? I receive calls from numbers that I do not know and I have tried a reverse look-up with programs such as "Anywho" with no luck. Is anyone...

View more questions Search