Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortnsassy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 09:38 AM
    Ceiling Fan Dimmer
    Do you know the codes to set on the transmitter and remote control in order for the dimmer to work on Harbor Breeze #70085 Teak Matte Black ceiling fan?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2010, 02:10 PM

They are usually set at the factory with the same code on the dip switch. If you got a replacement, you need to open the transmitter and receiver and make sure that the dip codes are the same-all up, all down or whatever you like -but they must match.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 06:45 PM

Correct. See:

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan with 1, 3 way and 1, 3 way dimmer switch [ 3 Answers ]

Thinking of buying a Harbor Breeze Model: E AER52BP5LKRC ceiling fan. I still want to control the holagon light with the 0ne 3 way switch and one 3 way dimmer and the fan portion with the remote (unless there is another way to control the fan) The three way wires pass through the ceining box. How...

Trying to install a Lutron Maestro Fan/Light dimmer switch with a CD52 ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm trying to find the wiring diagram for my ceiling fan but I'm not having any luck, best I could find is this forum. I've got the lutron MA-LFQ-3 kit which has a fan control canopy module and a master/slave light/fan dimming combo. I have the fan apart and it has a molex...

Ceiling fan remote control coverting to light/fan dimmer [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently remodeling my home and am coming across a major problem that NO ONE seems to have an answer for. I have two ceiling fans that operate via remote control. The rest of the ones in my home are the popular "pull down" chains - and those work prefectly with the new fan/light dimmers...

Trouble with ceiling fan on a dual fan/light dimmer switch [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a new Harbor Breeze ceiling fan and dual fan/light dimmer, also from Harbor Breeze. Unfortunately, now I'm scratching my head... Do I have a bad dimmer switch? Here's the problem: 1. The light will turn on only when the fan speed on the wall switch is set to high. 2. When...

View more questions Search