Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drumbiz Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 09:02 AM
    My printer won't except a refill cartridge from Walgreens
    I had a hp ink cartridge refilled at Walgreens, and I cannot get my printer to accept it. Can you advise me on what to do? Many thanks.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 09:37 AM

Did you buy a refilled cartridge or did they refill your old one? If it was yours it still should fit. Which HP printer do you have and what is the cartrdige number on the refill?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change a printer cartridge for Pixma mp210. [ 4 Answers ]

So the black ink is running low on my Canon Pixma mp210 and I can't for the life of me work out how to locate the cartridges and then remove them. It's like their not even in there so well hidden are they. Any ideas?

Replaced the brass refill assembly and now hissing noise on refill [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the brass refill assembly with one that looked like the old one but now after flushing is makes a loud hissing noise while it is refilling.

Brother Printer. No Cartridge [ 2 Answers ]

Brother MFC-240C I have re-inked the black tank and now the printer tells me there is "NO CARTRIDGE" Of course nothing works when there is no cartridge. What can I do? Thanks

Printer Cartridge Lexmark X2480 All In One [ 8 Answers ]

Wondered if anyone could help me. This morning the ink level on my lexmark printer status was showing as 'order new ink' with 15 pages of printing left. I went to the local PC shop and got a new lexmark no 2 cartridge. I installed the new cartridge as per instructions but the printer status is...

Dell Printer Cartridge error 50C [ 1 Answers ]

My printer shows cartridge error 50C how do I fix this?

View more questions Search