Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gibbo4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 07:59 AM
    Computer Screen Resolution Problem I accidentally changed the screen resolution
    I cannot do anything to remove it or go anywhere else what can I do to remove it and try to fix the problem it is just stuck on this
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 30, 2010, 07:19 PM

Right click on the main screen. You should see a menu. Choose appearance. You can change the resolution there. Once you select the one you want be sure to choose "ok" to make it permanent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen resolution [ 3 Answers ]

What would be the best settings for the LCD Screen resolution (in the control panel->Display->setting), for a 21.5" LCD?

Screen resolution [ 1 Answers ]

I set my screen resolution for better use with "Google Earth" and hit "APPLY". Now I can't get everything on the screen. I can set the screen resolution back but the "APPLY" button won't appear on the screen to click on so I can't complete setting the resolution. Dumb Huh? How can I get the "APPLY...

Screen Resolution problem [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. We use a hp pavilion f1703 flat screen monitor on Radeon 9200 series. Every time the computer restarts the screen resolution defaults to 640x480 and Low 8 bit colour. I can change the resolution to 800x600 and Highest (32 bit) colour but it doesn't remember that info when I restart the computer...

Screen Resolution Won't Work [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've just reformated my computer, a MDG windows XP version and I am not able to change the screen resolution from 640 by 480 pixels, I do not know what I need to fix this problems, any suggestions... I really need to fix this problem.

View more questions Search