Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2006, 04:26 PM
    Name change
    How can I legally change my child's name?
    Precious07 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2006, 04:54 PM
    You can go to court to change the name of your child

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Change [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to know if someone could inform me on the laws the pertain to changing ownership of residencial leasing property. Is is not a requirement to inform the current tenants of the change? If tenant are no informed are they legally bond to that agreement, although they didn't sign agreement with...

Need a change... [ 6 Answers ]

I am feeling so fed up lately, don't feel like I am living at all - only existing. I know the path I am currently following is all wrong. It was a good escape from my last job; but now I can see that I need to change course and venture down a new path. There are opportunities waiting fro me, but...

Name Change? First Name [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to change my first name. I can't find anything in Tennessee law about changing your first name. It is stated as name. I assume it is the same as both. I really don't want to change my name but the spelling of my first name. As I said I live in Tennessee. Can anyone point me in the right...

Child's name change [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my husband want my son's name changed to our last name but the biological father did not sign paternity papers or the birth certificate does he have to be notified and how do we begin the process?

View more questions Search