Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkbrown0626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 04:51 AM
    Hampton bay ceiling fans troubleshoot
    About 5-10 minutes after changing the light bulbs on my ceiling fan, the lights and fan quit. It is a remote control fan. I checked the battery in the remote, and everything was fine there. What is wrong? How do I fix this problem?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 06:52 PM

Nothing works at all now? Probably the receiver failed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a Hampton Bay 60" ceiling fan, "St. Regis" - Ancient Bronze finish.

Hampton bay ceiling fans.com [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there-i hope someone out there can help us. We have a beautiful Hampton Bay ceiling fan and we can't get the bottom off to change the bulb. The serial # is 0064692 and the model # is 54shr1. We can't find the book that came with it and we called Home Depot (where we bought it) and all they said...

Hampton bay ceiling fans troubleshoot [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay ceiling fan and the fan works just fine. The problem is the light. The light will come on as it should but sometimes it stays on for a few seconds or as long a 5 mim. Then it just turns off on its own. I bought two of the same fans and the second one works with out any...

How do you troubleshoot hampton bay fans/remotes [ 3 Answers ]

Have three large fans and 3 remotes; all remotes turn lights on/off and dim them; only one remote turns on one of the fans but not the other two. Wall switch is main on/off for all three fans. Have put in new batteries for all remotes. Just bought house; don't have manual. What components might...

Hampton bay ceiling fans [ 2 Answers ]

I can't get my remote to work for my Hampton Bay Ceiling fan. Is there a website I can go to to get the user manual for it? The grandkids were playing with it and now it won't work.:confused:

View more questions Search