Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    padmarajgupta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 01:59 AM
    Is any problem cervix with 30 mm thicked
    Hi I am 22 yrs old. Got married 2yrs back. I need some help from any one that is my cervix thicked 30 mm and mild bulky retroned uterus is this create any prob to my pregancy
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 05:39 AM

Are you currently pregnant? If so, this may be a better question to ask your doctor.

If you are not pregnant, and you know that your uterine lining is 30mm thick, then you must have had a doctor measure it right? What did they say?

The only reason I ask, is because we can only give our advice and opinions here, nothing can substitute going to your doctor.

The only thing I can think of is possible endometriosis... which is an abnormal thickening of your lining that should be shed every month during your period.

Either way, if you are concerned, I would definitely talk to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charting CM and Cervix. [ 5 Answers ]

OK... I'm charting on Fertility Friends... I've charted over a month and a half now... I need some help from anyone that is charting their cervix and cervical mucus.. It seems that my cm is ALWAYS creamy... I check my cm when I check my cervix.. AND its seems like my cervix never...

Invered cervix? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know signs of an inverted cervix? Or consequences? The only thing I could find online was that it's harder to get pregnant and in intercourse it can be painful.

Tilted cervix [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a dr trying to pull on a tilted cervix to straighten it out. I have a friend who is pregnant and is due November 11 she is 3cm dialated but the dr is waiting because her cervix is tilted. She said he tried to straighten it out by pulling on it. I have never heard of...

View more questions Search