Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Earth2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 06:53 PM
    Brownish spotting 2 weeks before period then turned red 5 days before period due
    Had unprotected sex on 7/15. Took MAP within twelve hours. Expected ovulation on 7/21 but only got brown spotting which lasted 7 days. Now 5 days before period is due, I am experiencing light bleeding... red in color. Could I be pregnant?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 05:35 AM

I apologize, but what is MAP?

Any time you have unprotected sex there is the risk of pregnancy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Can I become pregnant 3 days before period due was late but only had spotting? [ 7 Answers ]

Me and patner had unprotected sex 3 days before my period was due? Was a few days late then only had spotting? My period is not due tiolo 24-25th of feb when is best to take a test and it be accurate?

Spotting 2 days before period due [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, okay first off I AM on the pill. Me and my boyfriend have sex and do not use a condom but I faithfully take the pill at the same time each day and have not missed one. I am due for my period sometime after tomorrow into the next week but I experienced a little bit of dark blood on my...

View more questions Search