Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horseloverSavanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 06:38 PM
    Can I clean stalls for free rideing lessons?
    Can I work at the barn in exchange for free horseback rideing lessons I'm 13 and adore horses and I can't afford lessons I also life in VA so if you know of any barns that do that please let me know

** personal info deleted
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 06:47 PM

First off you need to figure out what type of horse back riding lessons you want to take. There are many styles out there. Once you narrow that down then try calling those that offer it. They may be more then willing with the right approach.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 07:13 PM

That answer is of course ( maybe) you just have to find a place that would allow you to do that. So you and your parents need to visit and talk to many places in the area and make that suggestion.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 07:18 PM

Bless your heart! Hope you get your riding lessons. Good Luck
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2010, 12:32 AM
    Hi, horseloverSavanna!

If I owned a place that gave lessons like what you might want, I would definitely consider letting you do what you're suggesting doing. I'm sure that there would also be insurance and possible age issues to also consider, if someone where to let you clean stalls.

Yes, you do need to figure out what kind of riding it is that you want to learn and call on places that offer them.

Thanks!
    crzy_beautiful Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 06:47 PM
    There are many small horse facilities that will alow you to clean stalls in exchange for riding the persons horses that they own. This is sometimes the best way to get riding lessons. Also ask your parents/friends if they know of anyone with horses that is looking for some help on their barn. I am sure they would be more than happy for the help.
    Good Luck!
    megs2245 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 05:38 AM
    Well if I were you I would ask if you can do more kind of like be a groom and get wages (or part time groom) so then you can get money to ride.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Murray rideing lawn mower [ 5 Answers ]

I can not get it to start, it will start with starter fluid and dies. I do not know how to remove the carb to clean it, can you advise and do you think this is the trouble. It has set up for a good little bit.

Murry rideing mower brake adjustment [ 1 Answers ]

My murryrideing mower don't stop how do I adjust the brake

Yardman rideing mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

Were is it on this mower can I fix it thanks

How can ihot wire a polan rideing lawnmower I lost keys can I hookup a switchor butto [ 1 Answers ]

Lost key to polan 5hp riding mower can someone tel me witch wires to cut to make it run on a switch thanks.

Free Drawing Lessons? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: any websites u know plzzzzz post:confused: :confused: Thanks:)

View more questions Search