Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aorussell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 02:43 PM
    How to wire a 4 wire cealing fan
    I have a harbor breese cealing fan model # CHG-52 It Has blue wire for the light, it also has a orange wire for the upper lights along with the other wiresand white when I wire it up the lower lights donot come on and the upper lights stay on how do I wire it up only two wires coming out of cealin black g
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2010, 06:58 PM

Does it have a remote? If not, how are you controlling it?

Ceiling Fan Wiring, Ceiling Fan Wiring Technical Help, Do it Yourself (DIY) - Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan wire colors don't match those described in manual - what's the blue wire? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband was trying to install a ceiling fan this weekend to replace an old one that was there previously. From the ceiling, we have a black wire, a white wire, and a blue wire. However, in the instructions for the fan, it says that in the ceiling we should have a black wire (ungrounded), a...

Can anyone tell me how to wire 3 speed 4 wire switch for heritage farm ceiling fan [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Need help my chain broke no light in kitchen no fan working:) :)

3-wire capacitor to work like a 2-wire in a fan ceiling combo with new dimmer [ 21 Answers ]

I have bought a FAN/LIGHT dimmer switch in lieu of the regular switch with the pull chains on my fan/light combo. I haven't even started with the switch portion where I have red wires and one thick black one. I am still working on the damn pull chain to NON pull chain setup now. I have this same...

How to wire 2 wire fan remote to 3 wire circuit? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a room that has 2 light switchs to the same light, so it is a 3 wire circuit. I bought a fan with a remote and the wall mounted remote has only 2 wires, how can I connect it? Thanks, Pete

3-wire home, 3-wire fan, 2-wire remote [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings, My home is 3-wire. I bought a Hunter ceiling fan (model 23811). The fan came with a remote assy. That I do NOT want to use... The fan has standard 3-wire connections (black, white, blk&white strip, ground). The remote receiver home-side wiring looks to be for 2-wire (blk and white)....

View more questions Search