Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evwat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 12:31 PM
    I am 45 and my period this month only lasted a couple of hours. Is this OK?
    I am 45. Healthy and pretty Fit. My periods have been regular but this month it was about 5 days early and only lasted a month. No pain. Is this "normal" and it is a period?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 01:28 PM

You can be healthy and pretty fit and still be premenopausal, evwat. You are the right age for that to happen. If you are pre, then your estrogen levels are changing and your period may stop soon. Please don't be alarmed by it, it is a wonderful change of life for many women.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC and Heat runs for hours to get a couple degrees [ 3 Answers ]

I live in an apartment but my landlords are less than responsive. I'd like to have an idea what the issue is when I confront them. When I moved in I noticed that the heat would run for a long time just to gain a degree or two. So I changed to a more expensive thermostat and stuck weatherstripping...

Period lasted roughly 1 month very heavy [ 1 Answers ]

This was like almost a year ago but my period lasted for almost a whole month and it was very heavy I had been off birth control for several months and me and my husband were trying to get pregnant. I missed for roughly 2 months (no bleeding whatsoever) and then had a period that lasted for almost...

Was a month late then started but lasted only 3 days and not light or heavy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I...

How do people make 10,000 or more on eBay with a couple of hours [ 4 Answers ]

I hear this can be done in only a few hours. Is the true ?

Heater blower turns off after running for couple of hours [ 3 Answers ]

I have a trane xl80 furnace. It was working fine till a week back when I woke up one morning smelling some kind of strange smell (not exactly a burnt smell but similar). I found the furnace working and the blower was off. I realized that to be problem and hence turned the heater off. The fan would...

View more questions Search