Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zackary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 11:09 AM
    Me and my girlfriend had sex and when we were done there was white stuff. But I wore a condom
    Me and my girlfriend had sex with a condom on and when we got done there was whit stuff on the bottom of her vigina. Could it be sperm or something else. Could she be pregnant
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 11:46 AM

Sounds like the condom broke, zackary. Do you not know what sperm looks like? Its usually white, but yes, she could be pregnant if the condom broke and you two better get educated if you are going to be sexually active. You sound young. It doesn't take much sperm and it doesn't have to be completely inside to be productive, in this instance, impregnated.

Tick
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2010, 11:51 AM

The condom may not have broke. Women produce sexual fluids during intercourse and even "ejaculate" during climax. This mixture of fluids produced by the women are used to help transport sperm to aid in reproduction.
    Don't get me wrong, yes, the condom could have broke and what you could have seen was semen, but the fluids release by a woman are similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red and white dots on the head of penis after sex without condom [ 2 Answers ]

I've been having sex with my girlfriend without a dom for about a week and I noticed these red and white dots on the end of my nob I don't rekn its aids man she's clean but it looks rank

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

I am of 38 and my wife of 33. After marriage we were enjoying sex like anything. But for past one year my wife says she don't have interest in having sex, and even in kissing. She says you can take it whenever I want. But she is not active. Will you please tell me remedy for these

Sex without a condom [ 6 Answers ]

Yesterday me and this boy got together at my friends house and went up in her room and started to hook up . Then we basically started doing it with clothes on and he said lets just have sex really quick because he didn't have a condom at first I said no then got really into it and then said yes ....

I had sex without a condom! [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex without a condom about 4-5 times in one week with a guy I love with all my heart and soul I so badly want to be pregnant so I took a home test about 4 days after it showed negative... but I hurd you have to wait 14 days so I was busy waiting and my period started but I think its early !...

Sex without a condom [ 1 Answers ]

My botfriend and I have been in a monogomous relationship for the last year. I am on the pill and take it regularly. We also use condoms. My question is, aside from pregnancy risks is it unhealthy to have him inside of me?

View more questions Search