Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheniemar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2010, 07:11 AM
    Brown discharge after 19 days of my LMP and missed period,hpt negative
    I have my LMP June 26,and then July 15 I got some brown discharge,very little can only see when I wipe after pee.it last for 3 days.I took 3 HPT but it was neagtive.and now I'm late and almost missed it.we are Trying to conceive.
    ANASTAZIA_MICHAEL Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2010, 08:27 AM
    I have the same problem but I was supposed to start the 8th the brown should go away mine did :)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2010, 08:34 AM

Give it some more time and see if your period shows up late. If after another week, still no period, try another test.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2010, 12:54 PM

Do you miss periods sometimes? Without being pregnant?

For example, I have PCOS, and there are months that I don't have a period and I have to take a medication that will induce a period for me. That happened to me last month... I had some brown spotting right before my period was due but then nothing... HPT was negative (as we have been trying to conceive for 4 years) so I waited another week and tested again... just in case. When that was negative, I had to call my doctor to get a medication to induce my period.
    Shellc66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Hey I'm 19 days late I did 4home test and they all came back yes but I did blood work I came back no and I still have not had my period can sameone help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed Period - Negative HPT, light brown discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, maybe some of you can give me some advice... I am 26 years old and very healthy. My husband and I are Trying to conceive - I was on the pill for many years and I came off the pill in December 2008. January 2009 I got my period on time (28 day cycle) but this month I didn't get my...

No period, brown discharge, and negative hpt [ 2 Answers ]

OK so today I found discharge in my underwear and I thought that I might have started my period. I was in a hurry at work so I didn't get a chance to really see and I wasn't worried at all. A little later I noticed that the discharge was not red like I thought it was. It was a dark brown color and...

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

No period, brown discharge 3 hpt come up negative [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have unprotectd sex and my cycle is irregular I have done 3 hpt which come up negative would I be pregnant or is my body going threw something else? Please help

View more questions Search