Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    capdave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 11:30 PM
    Hunter fan troubleshooting
    My hunter fan has lost med. Speed. It's a pull chain controlled fan. When I click it to med. it goes right to slow. So the pattern is high, low, low, off. Is this fixable?
    capdave Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Thanks! I'LL Check it out.;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter fan troubleshooting [ 12 Answers ]

I have a Hunter fan that the light works and fan will turn on low but will not go to medium or high speed. The chain seems to be working as it clicks for the change of speed and will turn off the fan, but the fan only stays at low speed or turns off. Does anyone know what might be causing the...

Hunter Ceiling Fans Troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

Hunter Celing Fan - has both pull chains and remote. Pull chain was used to turn on fan instead of using remote; now, the remote will not work. Any suggestions??

Fan switch on hunter ceiling fan model #20537 not working. [ 1 Answers ]

The fan switch on my hunter ceiling fan model #20537 is not working. What colored wires are supposed to go into the switch, and at what position on the switch? I have 3 wires, green, brown and gray. The switch has 4 slots, 3 L 2 1

Hunter Stafford fan, Hunter remote 27157 and two wall switches [ 3 Answers ]

From the ceiling is a tan, a red, a black and a ground that go to two switches on the wall. The fan has a black, a black with white, a ground and a white. The remote has a black, a red, two whites and a black with white stripe. Which do you connect to which? Thanks.

Hunter Fan Model 23282 - Wire Hunter Control Model 27182 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a new house that came pre wired for a light/fan. I connected my Hunter Fan (Model 23282) to the ceiling wiring as such FAN/Ceiling Wiring White/White Black/Black Black-White/Red Green/Green I believe I wired the celing correctly.

View more questions Search