Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saritjain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Bleeding on fourth day after missed period
    I had my period on 23 June in last month but in this month I had missed my period.but I had small brown ,solid bleeding on 27.is I am pregnant or not?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 11:45 PM

There's no way for us to tell you if you're pregnant or not, not on the internet.

If you feel you may be pregnant, try taking an hpt, use first morning urine as it's more accurate.

If it's negative, wait until your next period is due. If you miss it, then try another hpt, or go to your doctor for a blood test.

Good luck.
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2010, 05:51 AM

Yes, as the PP mentioned, over the internet we cannot give you a yes or no answer as to if you are pregnant.

As much a we wish they were, our cycles are not like clockwork... anything can disrupt them and make us miss a period or be late... and not be pregnant.

The brown spotting may be leading up to your regular period.

Your options are to wait it out and see if you get your period or take a pregnancy test and/or go to the doctor if you think you could be pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period and then bleeding am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My LMP was on 18th May 2007 and I was due on 12th June. Usually my period is very regular. But on 12th I didn't have any symptoms. On 13th and 14th I had few spots of pinkish discharge. And on 15th I started bleeding. 1 week before my period was due, I had breast soreness and fatigue. Now the...

I had my period for 5 days stopped for a day light bleeding next day could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I was 3 days late for my . An then when it started it was heavy during the day then very light or nothing at all at night and only lasted 5 days, on the sixth day I didn't have any bleeding at all, the next morning my boyfriend and I had normal, nothing different protected sex like we usually do...

Last day of period had sex then next day re bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I have just finished my menstrual period on day 7 I had long sex with my boy friend. On day 8 I have began to re bleed light bright red for 5 days with no indication of stopping. Is this normal never experienced it before I am steralised therfore no pregnancy threats and sex was unprotected:o

Bleeding after missed period of 17 days [ 1 Answers ]

I am 34. I missed my periods for about 15 days and on 16th day I started having bleeding followed by a big blot of flesh and blood on 17th day. The bleeding was as normal as on any menstrual cycle. Is it a miscarriage??

Implantion bleeding or just missed period? [ 1 Answers ]

On the 27/04 I noticed that I had drops of blood on my panties and I thought it was the beginning of my period since it was due. For 5days it was the same thing no flow and slight spotting then it stopped. I had done 6 HPT till today the 15/05 and all nag. Do you think if I'm pregnant is there a...

View more questions Search