Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Konokou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2003, 01:24 AM
    Ending and Stalking
    I need help with this. I met this guy in a game (sue me) and he was all into me and wanted to meet me IRL (he lives close, within 300 miles). He 'loves me' and so I 'loved him' and then he began talking about serious things: Marriage, sex, babies.. And something else, I'm not even straight. But he does not realize that I cannot be with him if I'm lesbian. Also, I cannot date because I want to do this cult thing (lol.. I want to work on a charity- help group and stuff that I plan on trying to make become giant)

So I have three reasons I can't date: I don't want to settle down, I'm not into males, and I have a lot of stuff to do.

But then I broke this to him, because I was feeling uncomfortable. Online 'dating' is OK, because it isn't that serious, but he wanted more. I broke it to him I don't want to be more than friends, and he's talking about stalking me and stuff. Like, hiring 'private investigators' to find me and he'll find my phone number and address. etc. I don't know how to handle this crap head. COuld you please give me suggestions? I know I could get police involved (I really am kind of freaked) but I just want to settle it myself. Thanks for any help ~.~

Oh yea. I'm 16 and he's 24. o0
    Echoz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2003, 08:09 PM
    Ending and Stalking
    Chances are this guy is just trying to scare you, and there shouldn't be anything to worry about. You should just break off all ties with him to be safe. What kind of 'friend' threatens to stalk you anyhow?

However, if this DOES become more serious, you should first explain to him once again your reasons for not wanting to date him. Don't be mean about it, just stern. If that doesn't make the wheels in his head turn THEN definitely sever all ties with him.

If he proceeds to ignore your warnings and you not speaking with him, then it's time to seek help outside of yourself, like the police. The internet can be harmless, but just as dangerous at the same time.

*~Echoz~*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Robert DeNiro's 'The Fan' ending theme! PLEASE HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Terence trent d'arby The artist is Terence Trent D'arby and the title of the song is "Letting Go" but I can't seem to find any downloads. I use Limewire and the song doesn't come up. I've tried other programs as well but I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites that play it for mp3 or...

Stalking and harassment [ 15 Answers ]

I am trying desperately to break up with someone who was living with me and not paying bills. He was hired as temporary/part time for my company as one of my assistants to try to make some money. It was an at-will employment status, which means I can get rid of him whenever I choose. He is now...

Never ending heavy period after nursing [ 4 Answers ]

I recently slowed down nursing after 10 months and finally started having a period (which I know is normal) but after 3 weeks my period was not stopping and it was heavy with lots of clots, and it didn't taper down and get any lighter the entire 3 weeks. So I started on some birth control (the...

Ending child support in VA [ 7 Answers ]

Just want to find out how child support is terminated by the state of VA now that child has turned 18 and graduated high school, actually graduates in 3 or so weeks. Will a phone call by myself or attorney be able to have the court stop the payments or does my employer just stop the witholding...

Is it stalking or not? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it considered stalking whenever someone illegally wiretaps your telephone line and announces across it to you who they are and why they're doing it to you? If it is, I guess I'm being stalked and have been now for quite some time. Without going into all the details of the mess I've been...

View more questions Search