Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mytink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 07:45 PM
    Monthly payment from social security disability stub of 1300 dollars a month
    I would like to know how much money I would get if my last statement from social said that if I become disable I would receive 1,306 dollars is this true
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2010, 04:59 AM
    By contacting the Social Security online service,you can see what you would be eligible for, that doesn't mean the statement is right or wrong.(As I really don't know the in's and out's of the system),, but!! you would have to be found disabled for some reason,and then the system needs to decide IF you are disabled, this isn't an overnight process.As I understand it,for some it takes YEARS to see any benefits.

Is this just a simple question as to your entitlements from SSD or is there a reason you think you might become disabled?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social Security disability,unemployment and social security [ 2 Answers ]

I got approved for ssdi but got disapproved for ssi because my unemployment can I later get ssi after my unemployment is finished?:(

Social Security Disability? [ 4 Answers ]

If your receiving Total Social Security benefits, and IRS find out you received money from the same co. you use to work for (15,000 IN A YEAR) WILL social security TAKE YOUR Benefits AWAY FROM YOU?

Social security disability [ 3 Answers ]

Can the court garnish my social security benefits for alimony in the State of Florida

Teacher retirement disability and social security disability [ 1 Answers ]

I qualified for both teacher retirement disability and social security disability. I saw the quote (below) but I'm uncertain how or if it also applies to me. "If the disability comes from Social Security, it is tax free. If it comes from your employer, it IS taxable." Also, my son...

View more questions Search