Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryp8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 01:12 PM
    What is the statutue of limitations on a student loan I took in 1968 known as a Gu
    I need to know if there is a statute of limitations on a student loan, I borrowed $600.00 forty two years ago, and the school now wants $1,887.98, or won't release my transcript.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2010, 01:42 PM

There is no statute of limitations on student loans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student loan statute of limitations [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering what the statute of limitations is for student loans in alberta? Can a creditor collect after that period? I also heard that after a certain time Period debts are wiped off your credit report. Is this true and if so how long till Your credit is cleared?

Statute of limitations for Canadian Student Loan [ 4 Answers ]

What os the statute of limitations for a canadian student loan which is both provincial and federal? If it is a certain time frame how does it affect my credit history afterwards? Thanks

Statute of Limitations on Student Loan Judgments [ 3 Answers ]

I had a judgment on a student loan. The judment was over ten years old. I thought the statute of limitations had run and therefore the judgment and the higher interest on the judgment were no longer valid. I have now been told judgments on student loans never expire. They do on other types...

Student loan statue of limitations [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a statue of limitation on student loans?

Student loan statute of limitations - NY [ 2 Answers ]

I had a student loan that I have not made a payment on for over 12 years. It did not show up on my credit reports last year when I purchased my house. Now this year, my paychecks have been garnished with no notice (that I received). Is there a statute of limitations? I was under the impression...

View more questions Search