Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fednerbassman95 Posts: 71, Reputation: 9

Jul 28, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Getting revenge on sister
    My sister has been pestering more than usual today and I have vowed revenge... Does anyone have creative ideas on how to get revenge? She knows all the classic ones so I have no ideas currently...

Jul 28, 2010, 01:01 PM

P.S. I don't want anything that'll get me grounded
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 02:18 PM

Then felonies are out? I'll have to think on it.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 02:22 PM

If she has a conventional phone in her room, removing the mouthpiece is always fun. So is taking the phone apart and rubber banding the switch hook down. I usually called when I did that so I could be nearby.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 03:34 PM

My favorite has always been to do nothing. Just smile and let the other person's imagination do the work for me. I can't get in trouble for what they are thinking. ;)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 07:21 PM

I used to remove my cousins light bulbs. Every day and then play dumb. Also if you can get your hands on some essence of sour, and put it on her tooth brush... she'll be in for a BIG treat! :D
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 02:34 AM

If you can arrange it, let her "catch" you closing her door like you just came out of her room. Then do the "just smile" routine while she freaks trying to figure out what you did.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jul 29, 2010, 02:42 AM

Check out this websiteRJLPranks.com

Enough safe and free stuff here to give most anyone a mild breakdown.

Jul 29, 2010, 10:40 AM

I hid her bamboo plant and have other things in store however; I must be ready to defend myself because she is angry
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

Jul 29, 2010, 11:33 AM

You can always put plastic wrap on the bottom side of the toilet seat so she will have a bit of a mess when she goes to use it.
    Or you can soak all her underwear in water and then stick them in the freezer.
    You may get in trouble for these though.
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Jul 29, 2010, 01:07 PM

If she has a chair with a cushion put a little water in it, You'll find out how real fast when she sits on it. If you have a pet maybe you won't get caught. Not allot of water but just enough! He he!
    bubbline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 08:08 AM
    I tried fake shampoo on my little sister. It was made of lotion, egg whites, and mayo. Although it may not work she smelled it first. I'm looking for new ideas now before she's able to get me.
    SweetPea95 Posts: 171, Reputation: 11

Nov 14, 2012, 07:56 PM
    Hmm... my sister has a blanket and when she finally makes me mad I hide it. She freaks out so much. Or when she loses her iPod. I act like I have it but I don't. I get a kick out of it and I also don't get in trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sister in prison expecting twins I'm the only sister how do I get them [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm in Indiana. My sister is in prison expecting twins. I am her sister both our parents haved passed. The father denys being with her. So how would I legally go about getting custody of the babies when they are born? So you think just a notorized letter might work? My sister is 28...

How can I get revenge on my ex [ 12 Answers ]

OK well about 3 weeks ago, I ended my relationship with my ex. She went out with another guy 5 DAYS AFTER we broke up. That got me mad, but it didn't kill me So the other day, I'm planning a party I'm having and I've heard from a couple of people that she told one of my good friends not to come....

Revenge! [ 10 Answers ]

What's the best way to get an ex boyfriend back for all the pain he's caused all of us:rolleyes: (he cheated on me and 4 other girls... and lied about EVERYTHING from name, age, EVERYTHING :mad:!! ) his exes want me to come up with something and I'm clueless as what to do lol... and no matter what...

Revenge or No Revenge? [ 7 Answers ]

I posted a question several months ago about a married man I work with who tried so hard not only to "talk" to me (but sleep with me). I got sucked into his lies and believed all the things he said to me (I know stupid right?). But I have moved on. I changed my phone # because I was tired of...

View more questions Search