Ask
    mbarrios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 11:39 AM
    Two dollar bill with red seal Letter A Series 1953 C
    What is this worth?
    Two dollar bill with red seal Letter A Series 1953 C

Check out some similar questions!

Series 1953 Five Dollar Bill - Red Ink B under year [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1953 Five DOllar Bill. The bill is crisp and has a small piece missing from the upper right hand corner. The Ink is RED on the seal and serial # is C37401468A. Series 1953 B is listed on the right side near the Secretary of the Treasury signature. There is a Q 42 listed in the bottom left...

I have a 1953(c), red seal, $2 bill in XF condition. What is it's value? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1953(c), red seal, $2 bill in XF condition. * Serial #A74829627A. * Signed by Kathryn O'Hay Granahan(?) & C. Douglas Dillon. * P15 in corner. * 'United States Note' across top of bill. What is it's value?

What is the value of a Series of G 1928 two dollar bill with a red seal [ 1 Answers ]

#1 - Series date,1928G #2 - Signatures -CLARK AND SNYDER #3 - Color of seal,- color of serial numbers, NO STAR, SEAL & SERIAL NUMBER ARE RED #4 - What is written above on the very top, (WRITTEN OVER RED SEAL): "THIS NOTE IS A LEGAL TENDER AT ITS FACE VALUE FOR ALL DEBTS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE"

I wanted to know the value of my series of 1928 g red seal $2 dollar bill! [ 5 Answers ]

I've been preserving the bill from any damage done to it. I've been searching online to find the answers to my questions but no one seems to have the answers. I've went to the bank and they weren't able to help me with my problem. It's in very fine (vf) condition. It has no tears. The serial number...

What is a 5 dollar red seal series 1953 worth? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello does anyone know what a 5 dollar red seal series 1953 worth? {moved from Forum Help-<>}

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.