Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmad_shah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 08:15 AM
    Tell me about my future
    Hi tell me about electron proton and neutron but in give me long ans of these.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 28, 2010, 08:44 AM

I have a good grasp on your future, I can see clearly that if you don't do your homework yourself and study diligently, you will not get out of high school. So, look up your own answers and write out completely what you have found out about electrons, protons and neutrons and post it here so we can read it.

Tick
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2010, 08:59 AM

I see you standing in a window handing bags of food to people who are hungry.

You will also ask if they need straws for their drinks. This is what the great KITT See's if you don't do your own homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relying on God and Thinking About the Future. Should We Worry About the Future? [ 35 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay. So the present moment is all that we have. In an instant it's gone. And, then another moment arrives. To me, we really don't have any control. Sure, we have the freedom to choose, but God is the one in charge. Is there any point to worrying about the next day if we truly...

I want to know about my future [ 5 Answers ]

My exboyfriend broke up with his girlfriend and know he is talking on a phone with a gay person but say he is not gay. My life is a mess can u tell me what u see and where I'm going in life. Thank u

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search